M425 Rotary Torque Transducer Range
Why we think this is the best torque sensor on the market?
Firstly, the M425 Torque Sensors have 14 standard torque ranges, covering from 3 Nm to 60,000 Nm.
Having a rotating torque measurement design with an optimum length to maximise overall accuracy and give a high degree of tolerance to mounting offset, the M425 digital torque sensor is ideal for most general test rig applications, like electric motor testing, pump torque testing, gearbox testing (to name just a few).
M425 Torque Sensor Features:
- Accuracy: 0.1%
- Non-Linearity: 0.1%
- Repeatability: 0.05%
- Digital Sample Rate: 1 to 4000 samples per second
- Serial Torque Outputs: SCADA outputs, including RS485, RS232, Ethernet, Modbus UPD, USB Logging
- Analogue Torque Outputs: 4-20mA configured 4-20mA (4-12-20mA): +/-10Vdc, +/-5Vdc, 0-10Vdc or 0-5Vdc at 20 samples per second
- Operating Range: -10 to +70˚C
- Environmental Protection: IP54 (see our high-speed RS425 Torque Sensor for IP67/68)
- Power Supply: 10-24Vdc 250mA
Reach Out Today
Call us on +44 (0) 1983 282834.
Simply enter your details below and click on the Submit button. Our team will contact you shortly.