Type 132 Load Cell Amplifier
It can be calibrated to provide a 0-10V output for a fixed load range from the sensor. The new design is now RoHS compliant to required industry standards with extra features including:
- Bridge Resistance between 120 – 2,000ohms
- 4 wire connection to Load Cell
- 12V – 24V power supply
- – 20ºC to 50ºC operating Temperature
- Provides Bridge Excitation Voltage 8.0V
- Linearity 1:4000
- Bipolar Output is an optional configuration
- RoHS compliant, the Type 131 Load Cell Strain Gauge Amplifier supersedes the Type 121 Load Cell Amplifier
The Type 132 Load Cell Amplifier’s basic function is to amplify the signal from any sensor with full bridge connection, such as Datum’s two hole, three hole and custom bolt-on devices.
Amplifying this signal allows the user to use the data from the bolt-on device in a more efficient and productive way. Reading its signal is difficult, but with an amplifier, the job is made simpler, easier and more efficient.’
Type 132 Load Cell Strain Gauge Amplifier Specification
PRODUCT FULL SCALE INPUT RANGE
- Type 132 (A) 0.25mV/V – 0.85mV/V
- Type 132 (B) 0.65mV/V – 1.65mV/V
- Type 132 (C) 1.5mV/V – 2.5mV/V
- Type 132 (D) 2.25mV/V – 3.25mV/V
Reach Out Today
Call us on +44 (0) 1983 282834.
Simply enter your details below and click on the Submit button. Our team will contact you shortly.